Controlled Eccentricity
Hi, there! I started this blog as a personal space to share my thoughts, experiences, and express myself whether anyone else is reading or not. ( nobody really listens when I talk) I’m actually a highly assertive person who believes in nothing but destiny ,,Ghost,spirits,God,luck & Bejan Daruvalla,(not particularly in that order) and lives life on my own terms. I'm also philosophical, and according to my friends who presume they know me very well I'm even quite funny. While I love planning every second of my day, my plans usually fall apart.
So,when Friend K fired
the ultimate creepy question yesterday “What
do you actually write about in your blog?" Internal panic mode
activated in a flash. He knows the blog exists, but thank the internet Gods, he
doesn’t have the link. Having him read my inner (you
can read profound ) thoughts would be a level of weirdness I am simply not equipped
to handle.
I usually just scribble random thoughts my brain releases and immediately forget they
exist. Because I honestly couldn’t
remember my own content, I decided to
indulge in a little self-assessment. I logged in, scrolled through my posts,
and... WHAT ON EARTH !
According to my own archives, I apparently sound like an intensely,
beautifully miserable antique which is one minor glitch away from breakdown & ready to dramatically collapse
onto the nearest piece of furniture
Please let the record show I am not okay, but I am also completely fine. My actual day-to-day life is
a chaotic circus; aggressively staring
at faces like that of K and losing my
mind laughing at whatever nonsense happens around.
I do not have the time or
the emotional resilience to be this absurd
. The blog is just my designated trash can for random, heavy thoughts so I can
clear mental space and move on. My mind is closed for
maintenance and unable to pick up anything else.
To the 4 to 28.75 mysterious souls that Blog Stats claims are clicking
on this page every day, I promise you, I am significantly saner and much less nonsensical in real life. I am much more “normal”
than my internet presence suggests.
Ultimately, I am just a simple, fun (& food) loving guy
trying his best at writing. Stay tuned to get to know me better!




No comments:
Post a Comment