1 post per page

Friday, September 11, 2026

Make it make sense

 

Make it make sense

I've experienced various types of dreams and even nightmares.before, (particularly  after late night gorging  ) Last night I had this very crazy dream, so I'm just scribbling  it down

Scene 1 :10.30 Pm. Dived into bed. & snuggled into the blanket  ( not really freezing outside but to escape from  mosquitoes). Did a few twists & Turns  lasting  a  few minutes. Feel myself  Drifting off……….The last I can recollect clearly. 

Scene 2: I begin to hear  Mumbled voices, then the vision .Thick fog all around.  (maybe because that’s the way dreams are supposed to be & portrayed in movies.) At a distance a white Target Board with three thick black concentric circles. A red disk in the centre, evidently bullseye.From  a corner spot three apparitions     emerging slowly from the haze.  They are men , hands on hips, wearing broad leather belts with  gun holster,Now  I see them clearly. , It’s Lionel Messi, Donald Trump (believe me) with a Stetson hat on his head  and …….  Thalaivar in cowboy vest ,dark glasses, scraf  around his neck. cigar between lips and eeks,,,,,,,,,,wearing a Lungi folded upto his knees and high Leather boots    


Each one pulls out his revolver from the holster. It  feels as though they are walking towards me. I'm confused. Messi takes  position   a few feet in front of me, facing the Target Board.  I feel greatly relieved.  He takes aim and fires. A hole appears at a spot on the outermost Circle.  Trump fires next, No hole anywhere on the board. A strange sense of serenity sweeps over me. Thalaivar takes position , Stares at the target, checks the gun…. And suddenly whirls round , facing me. I try to run but I’m not going anywhere .I see him now Aiming at the Target from over his shoulder ……….   he fires……..and misses the target. Silence . I can't take it anymore “Aaaaarrgh”  I scream. “That stupid target board is……me”

   

Scene 3  Startled by  a violent jolt.My left forearm is being held firmly and shaken  I wake up with a start &  gulp some water from the bottle which is offered. Check the time: its 1.50 a.m.

 I later learnt that even as I was being shaken out of my dream , I was mumbling incoherently  .The victim of this indignity even quipped: Thought you were reciting Saama Vedam . This may sound  ridiculous. But,it really happened

Can anyone  decipher  the significance of this dream for me ? Is it a warning of some   grave peril or just an act of Revenge by my over burdened digestive system?

 

No comments:

Make it make sense

  Make it make sense I've experienced various types of dreams and even nightmares.before, (particularly  after late night gorging  ) ...